Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Card Time (Already? Yes!)

I am not a fan of starting Christmas before Thanksgiving. I like to enjoy my turkey without an abundance of green and red. But the one Christmas thing that I don't mind doing before Thanksgiving is ordering my Christmas cards. I hate to be last minute with cards and usually send them out the first week of December (once the turkey's been designated as leftovers, Christmas can officially begin!).

I'm a big fan of Shutterfly to order my photo cards. So easy! Upload some pics to a card, add some holiday cheer, and they send them to you lickety split with envelopes to boot! What could be easier? Not much. I just pop them in the envelopes, print out my address labels (yes, I'm that lazy that I don't personally address all my cards) and voila! Done!

This year I'm looking at a few different designs for my cards. My daughter likes this ONE with Christmas trees on it. I am leaning towards this ONE with the reindeer and snowman or this ONE (see the picture) where I can put all different pictures of the kids. Perhaps I can convince her of one of my choices (they both have trees on them).

Whichever one we do decide on will be perfect. I love not having to worry about finding just the right set of cards and signing them all. Shutterfly makes the holidays that much easier! Check them out. You won't be sorry.

I'm also thinking of making WALL CALENDARS for Mother's Day this year. What grandmother wouldn't want a calendar with pictures of their adorable grandkids?

What's even better is that Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010 .

Happy Holidays! And happy card shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment